With the success of the 2015 Pumpkin Ball, Quakertown Alive! accomplished everything that we planned for in the improvement of our downtown.
You can be part of this exciting event through a sponsorship; your business name will reach customers through event advertising and media initiatives. In addition as an event sponsor, you will benefit from direct marketing opportunities to the customer and business owners attending the event, by participating as a sponsor, your business will be supporting efforts to improve our community through Quakertown Alive! Your business can receive an increasing level of benefits from the different sponsorship packages.
The mural presents a panorama of Quakertown’s historical landmarks and a tribute to our first responders. With the completion of the mural, we will be working on the landscaping of Art Park.
CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING
Park trees were decorated with twinkle lights in memory of our Shirley Errickson. The Errickson Family lit up the Triangle Park in honor of Shirley. Purchased with the lights, we added 2 lighted arches with more to come in 2017. We also continued with the three season changes of flowers for the pole plants.
- Quakertown Alive! and the Borough of Quakertown celebrated the inclusion of the Quakertown Historic District in the National Register of Historic Places on April 20, 2011.
- Purchased a $6000 three-tier decorative fountain for the town center park.
- Over $2.7 million has been raised for the continuing Streetscapes Project since 1998.
- Benches, antique-look streetlights, pavers, landscaping, seasonal planters
- Ten hanging baskets
- Green Up Initiative secured 90 trees and sponsored several cleanup efforts.
- Assisted the Quakertown Train Station historical Society to prepare a $594,000 grant application that helped fund the restoration of the Quakertown Train Station.
- Launched the annual In Town Guide community guide in 2009
- 1300 spring bulbs were sponsored by Quakertown Alive! and planted in the town center park. Residents sponsored an additional 650 bulbs.
- Grants from our Visit Bucks Tourism partners: $20,000 for signage and marketing
- DCED Façade Grants: $160,000 plus private matching investment funds: $437,313
- Historical mural, received grants and sponsorship funds of $15,000 for first project in our mural program.
- Seasonal plantings in the Borough’s 140 planters throughout the downtown.